17 stycznia 2013

The Beatles Live at the BBC Disc 2 Full


Opublikowano 8 maj 2012
Disco 2

01 - "Crinsk Dee Night" (diálogo)
02 - "A Hard Day's Night" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
03 - "Have a Banana!" (diálogo)
04 - "I Wanna Be Your Man" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
05 - "Just a Rumour" (diálogo)
06 - "Roll Over Beethoven" (Chuck Berry)
07 - "All My Loving" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
08 - "Things We Said Today" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
09 - "She's a Woman" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
10 - "Sweet Little Sixteen" (Chuck Berry)
11 - "1822!" (diálogo)
12"Lonesome Tears In my Eyes" (Johnny Burnette-Dorsey Burnette-Paul Burlison-Mortimer)
13 - "Nothin' Shakin'" (Fontaine-Calacrai-Lampert-Gluck)
14 - "The Hippy Hippy Shake" (Romero)
15 - "Glad All Over" (Bennett-Tepper-Aaron Schroeder)
16 - "I Just Don't Understand" (Wilkin-Westberry)
17 - "So How Come (No One Loves Me)" (Boudleaux Bryant)
18 - "I Feel Fine" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
19 - "I'm a Loser" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
20 - "Everybody's Trying to be my Baby" (Carl Perkins)
21 - "Rock and Roll Music" (Chuck Berry)
22 - "Ticket to Ride" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
23 - "Dizzy Miss Lizzy" (Larry Williams)
24 - "Medley: Kansas City/Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" (Leiber and Stoller)/(Richard Penniman)
25 - "Set Fire to That Lot!" (diálogo)
26 - "Matchbox" (Carl Perkins)
27 - "I Forgot to Remember to Forget" (Kelser-Feathers)
28 - "Love These Goon Shows!" (diálogo)
29 - "I Got to Find my Baby" (Chuck Berry)
30 - "Ooh! My Soul" (Richard Penniman)
31 - "Ooh! My Arms" (diálogo)
32 - "Don't Ever Change" (Goffin-King)
33 - "Slow Down" (Larry Williams)
34 - "Honey Don't" (Carl Perkins)
35 - "Love Me Do" (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  • Kategoria

  • Licencja

    Standardowa licencja YouTube

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz