18 maja 2011

Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World


..
Przesłane przez atyourserviceable dnia 9 lis 2010

Dedicated to my sweet friends Raymond and Joceli

..
Słowa (lyrics):
Przesłane przez arboarv1 dnia 14 sie 2010
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies so blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, saying, "how do you do?"
They're really saying, "I love you"

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll never know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Kategoria:
Muzyka
Tagi:
what wonderful world Louis Armstrong singer cantor usa earht fire water animal nature natureza fogo agua lua sol sun lune planet raridade jazz oldies Que mundo maravilhoso classic rock big band instrumental classical lo maravilloso mundo cantante utiliza naturaleza de contra incendios dom la luna planeta rareza What a Wonderful World banda clásica del grandes clásicos farsi music rap bolero bionicle lego pelicula protest sbt

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz